Math | What have I done

/ 12 Jan 2014 /

So that's the question I thought up of, and I didn't even have a clue on how to solve it, I was just bored, but then like 2 days later (yesterday) it came to me, i'll just make the [e^(x)sin(x)] = v', and u = x, so I did, little did I know, it was the most FRUSTRATING THING I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED, but I go really close to the answer, the last equation isn't completely right, but it's very similar, don't worry, soon enough new working out and a new (correct) answer will be uploaded. I talk as if someone other than myself actually knows about this abomanation of a blog, anyway, adios, enjoy. (The first page is only filled on the right side because I knew I couldn't fit anything else on the left side...)



Can anyone even read my handwritting?

 
Copyright © 2010 M(ath)+me, All rights reserved