Math | My favourite thing in the world, so beautiful

/ 27 Dec 2013 /
I made this question up, not sure if it's valid but..


On the first one I used integration by parts to find the integral:


Then I found the second integral, but it was tricky heheh..









For the third integral i'm gonna skip all the working out, because it was just simple integration by parts, and get straight to the answer..


Then the last integral was just another case of integration by parts twice, the result:


At last I joined all the integrals together and simplified them (probably could be simplified more but idc deal with it):


Yes, sometimes I do get very bored, no, i'm not sure if this is right, no, I don't care, i'm 16, what do you expect? Ok gtg more one piece

 
Copyright © 2010 M(ath)+me, All rights reserved